Sunday, July 31, 2011

Anniversary

So, it seems that I am ridiculously bad at keeping up with something like this. I suppose it's a good thing that blogging isn't my job. I'd have been fired months ago if it was. See, I just haven't had much to say that didn't border on the insanely depressing. It's been a rough couple of months. I don't feel in the clear just yet, but I'm feeling well enough to bother the internet with my inane ramblings.

By the end of this week, I'll be celebrating my one year anniversary as an adult. Well, in truth, that came back on May 22 (I graduated from college May 22, 2010), but I'm talking more about the anniversary of getting "my own place" with my roommate H. I find it rather hard to imagine that it's been an entire year at this point, but, then again, I felt the same way when I had my annual review back in June. It doesn't feel like it's really been that long at all. I'm in shock.

But, I'm a little smug as well. More than one person expressed doubt in the capability of two friends to live as roommates without killing each other, destroying, or near-destroying their friendship. Yes, there have been rough points. There will still be rough points, but so far so good. We've lasted an entire year.

Here's to another great year and many more adventures.

I need to find something interesting to fill this blog with.






No comments:

Post a Comment